Upgrading from Kohana
If you were using 3.3.x version, there are 4 breaking changes that may affect you, be aware.
- Kohana_Kohana_Exception, all functions that received parameter Exception $e have been replaced to just $e. If you are extending the class verify you have the same.
- Kohana_URL, now function site has a new parameter
$subdomain = NULL, if you are extending the class and this function add it.
- Module encrypt, now encryption works as a module, if you are using new Encrypt or similar you need to enable the module in your bootstrap ex:
'encrypt' => MODPATH.'encrypt',
- MySQL driver has been removed. If you are still using it, please install MySQLi driver and then edit your
config/database.phpand then set as
'type' => 'MySQLi'
New modules included
- Encrypt (separated from system)